Theresa Raborn for Congress
- 18 years of age
- United States citizen
- Resident of the county for 30 days
- Registered voter in the county or county board district
TERM IN OFFICE: 4 Years
TERM BEGINS: December 1, 2022 (55 ILCS 5/3-3002)
- Established Party:
- Not more than 113 nor less than 106 days prior to the General Primary (10 ILCS 5/7-12)
- November 25 – December 2, 2019 (for the 2020 election)
- Independent and New Party:
- Not more than 141 nor less than 134 days prior to the General Election (10 ILCS 5/10-6)
- July 13 – July 20, 2020 (for the 2020 election)
- All candidates will file in the office of the county clerk. Candidates in Peoria County file with the Peoria County Board of Election Commissioners.
- Established Party (SBE Form P-10)
- Independent Party (SBE Form P-3)
- New Party (SBE Form P-8) (not currently available)
- Statement of Candidacy:
- Loyalty Oath (optional): All Candidates (SBE Form P-1C) (not currently available)
- Statement of Economic Interests: Filed with the County Clerk. The receipt must be filed with petitions or by the end of the filing period.
- Established Party: At least 0.5% (0.005) of the vote cast for any candidate of the party who received the highest number of votes in the county at the last General Election. The highest vote getter could be any federal, state, or county candidate. [(10 ILCS 5/7-10(c)]
- Independent Party: 5% - 8% (or 50 more than the minimum, whichever is greater), signed by qualified voters of the county, of the total number of persons who voted at the last General Election in the county. (10 ILCS 5/10-3)
- New Party: At least 5% of the number of persons who voted at the last General Election in the county. Where 5% is greater than 25,000, the minimum number of signatures required is 25,000. (10 ILCS 5/10-2)
- For specific signature calculations, contact your county clerk.
- Campaign Contributions: Reports must be filed either electronically or on paper with the State Board of Elections, 2329 S. MacArthur Blvd., Springfield, IL 62704, or 100 West Randolph St., Suite 14-100, Chicago, IL 60601.
- Investigates and certifies the cause and manner of death in cases of violence or undue means
SBE Form P-8 (not currently available)
SBE Form P-1C (not currently available)